2015 International Young Artists Competition – Piano
P.O. Box 546
Golden, CO 80402-0546
OUR 56th COMPETITION
Round 2 of our 2015 Piano Competition will be held on Saturday, January 10, 2015, at Colorado Christian University, Lakewood, Colorado (a Denver suburb).
- Tamara Goldstein (Round 1)
- Nanette Shannon (Round 1)
- Robert Spillman (Round 1)
- Grace Asquith (Round 2: 1/10/15)
- Andrew Cooperstock (Round 2: 1/10/15)
- Christopher Thompson (Round 2: 1/10/15)
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone: (303) 278-4237
- Mail: Jefferson Symphony, Attn.: International Young Artists Competition, P.O. Box 546, Golden, CO 80402-0546
|Co-Sponsored by Colorado Christian University|
Started in 1959, the Jefferson Symphony International Young Artists Competition celebrates the talent of outstanding young musicians. Held annually, this one-day competition – originally a contest meant to give local students their first experience at public performance – has evolved into a gathering of international musicians competing for substantial cash awards.
Piano competitions are held in odd-numbered years. Instrumental competitions take place in even-numbered years.